Welcome to the Volleyball England player registration page. Here you can learn how to register as a player and find out more about the fees and benefits of registering with Volleyball England.
Our membership season runs from 1st August to 31st July every year.
23/24 player registration fees
Junior Fee (under 18)
Senior Fee (over 18)
NVL Registered Player
Sitting Volleyball Registered Player
Student Cup Registered Player
Junior Competitions Registered Player
* Service Provider Fee: 3.2%+50p on all transactions throughout the season.
Player registration benefits
Registered players have access to a range of benefits including:
- Insurance - £5m Public liability insurance cover. Access the insurance summary of cover can be found here and Personal Accident insurance here.
- Access to competitions - e.g. NVL, Student Cup, Junior Grand Prix Series (depending on registration purchased)
- Anti-doping support - education & understanding support for players. Contact Bertrand Olie for more information.
- Discounts - on shopping, travel, technology and home courtesy of Howden.
- VolleyStore - Discount on volleyball equipment and clothing.
To find out more about the competitions we offer, visit our competitions page.
Email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509 974 700.
Thank you for contributing to the growth of volleyball in England.