We are here to support you in developing volleyball in your club & community, providing the necessary support & resources to thrive. Here, you can learn how to affiliate your club and find out the benefits of affiliating with Volleyball England.
How to create a new club
If you are starting a club, please see our dedicated web page to support you to set this up, along with information on your club affiliation and support the Volleyball England Hub can provide.
22/23 affiliation fees
Universities (including British Universities and Colleges Sport clubs)
New Club (not affiliated to Volleyball England within the last 5 years)
Association of Colleges (AOC) Club
Junior Club (All players aged under 18)
Club membership benefits
Once affiliated, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Insurance - £5 million public liability insurance covering club activities. To be protected by this insurance, it is essential that every person representing the club in any capacity is registered with Volleyball England via VolleyZone. Find out more about the insurance policy here.
- Club visibility - Only affiliated clubs appear on the Volleyball England Club Finder, which is one of our most popular webpages.
- Club newsletter - A monthly bulletin of essential information on competitions, funding and development opportunities.
- Discounts - On volleyballs and equipment via our partners, including a 10% discount with our volleyball equipment partner Universal Services. Plus club members discounts on shopping, travel, technology and home courtesy of Aon.
- Promotion - Tell us your news and we'll share it with fellow volleyball fans across the country via our monthly newsletter Time Out.
- Competitions - Access to some of the best volleyball leagues, cups and tournaments in the country.
- Events and awards - Affiliated clubs have voting rights at our AGM. They can also nominate their members for one of Volleyball England's Annual Awards.
- Specialist club development support - We can help you to grow your club - whatever that looks like - and support your funding applications.
- Free DBS checks - For eligible participants.
- Exclusive access to grants - Only affiliate clubs can apply for funding from the Volleyball England Foundation.
- Manage your club - Through our membership portal VolleyZone.
- Anti-Doping support - Education and understanding support for clubs and their players. Contact Bertrand Olie for more information.
For all enquiries please check our dedicated FAQs. If you cannot find what you are looking for please email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01509 974 700.