Welcome to the Volleyball England referee membership page. Here you can learn how to register as a referee and find out more about the fees and benefits of registering with Volleyball England.
2022-23 referee registration fees
Dual Discount (registering as a referee and coach at the same time)
Concession (under 18 years or over 60 years old)
Dual Discount Concession (concessions registering as a referee and coach at the same time)
Referee Registration Benefits
Registered referees have access to a range of benefits including:
- Insurance - £5 million public liability insurance. Access the Volleyball England Insurance Portal here.
- Access to Events - Invite to the annual refereeing conference
- Free DBS checks - for eligible referees
- Regular Communication - Refereeing e-newsletter straight to your inbox
- Eligibility - to officiate at official Volleyball England competitions and tournaments
- Volleyball England referee kit - opportunity to purchase Volleyball England referee kit (details below).
- Stay up to date - regular updates on rules and interpretations
- Discount - on selected items from the Volleyball England shop, plus discounts on shopping, travel, technology and home courtesy of Aon
- Anti-Doping Support - Education & understanding support for referees. Contact Bertrand Olie for more information.