Terms of Reference
|Finance, Strategy and Risk Terms of Reference||0.30||27/11/2017|
|Commercial and Marketing Sub Group Terms of Reference||0.26||27/11/2017|
|Core Market Sub Group Terms of Reference||0.25||27/11/2017|
|Technical and Talent Sub Group Terms of Reference||0.27||27/11/2017|
|Nominations Committee Terms of Reference||0.16||27/11/2017|
Codes of Conduct
Equality and Diversity
Volleyball England supports the principle of equal opportunities for all participants, member, representatives and employees whilst working for, or on behalf of Volleyball England.....visit the Equality and Diversity section for more details.
Safeguarding and Welfare
Volleyball England is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and positive environment for all young people to participate in volleyball. ......visit the Safeguarding and Club Welfare section for more details.
Volleyball England prides itself on being a clean sport and works hard to maintain its image. It is committed to ensuring that high standards are set for fair play and a drug-free sport while protecting the spirit of the game.....visit the Anti-Doping section for more details.
Find Clubs / Events
- 25 FebruaryHampshire Volleyball Association - Grand Prix
- 04 MarchHampshire Volleyball Association - Grand Prix
- 04 MarchU18 Men and Women's National Championship Last 8's and semi finals.
- 11 MarchU16 Boys and Girls National Championship Last 8's and semi finals
- 18 MarchHampshire Volleyball Association - Grand Prix
- 20-21 MarchBUCS Big Wednesday
- 24 MarchU15 Girls National Championship Divisional Round
- 25 MarchHampshire Volleyball Association - Grand Prix
- 25 MarchSitting Volleyball Grand Prix Semi Finals
- 25 MarchU15 Boys National Championship Divisional Round
- 14-15 AprilCup Finals Weekend
- 22 AprilSitting Volleyball KO Cup
- 05-06 MayAshcombe Doubles and Triples
- 06 MaySitting Volleyball Grand Prix Finals
- 19 MaySalford Volleyball Festival
- 23-24 JuneThe Ashcombe Tournament
- 29 JulyYork Volleyfest